Farm-a-Biz - farming made easy

Farm with a view... Ahoy Ye Cows!!!
There are so many things you can do on a farm and growing stuff is just one of them... :) Here I have tried to make farming an easier option. Though I love horticulture myself I will try to include ways of earning off the farm whatever it may be ... suggestions welcome.

Inspiring story of a guy called Nguyen Van VuiVui of Vietnam. Need more guys like him out here in India.

Monday, February 9, 2009

Meet new friends

Meeting old friends was yesterday. Met a new guy today. A friend of a friend say. Guess what the subject was... agriculture naturally. He kept repeating not to get into goat farming. Made my head spin, but can not blame him I suppose since I was introduced as someone who wanted to do goat farming. whew.

He kept urging to buy my own land instead of experimenting with someone else's. But did tell me some nice places where I could buy land cheap and the tricks to acquire it.

At the same time listed the different stuff one could do once the land was bought. For e.g. plant different trees including the ones with different cycles so that one could have a harvest throughout the year. Then there was of course the goat farming. And poultry farming and ostrich farming and buffalo farming and exotic bird farming and the list went on and on mostly livestock. Weird for a guy who did not want me to get into goat farming. Got some news to share too, but in the next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment